PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS, DEADLINE: JUNE 25TH, 2021
During 2021 COLBS offers scholarships available for international students. Conditions and patterns are as follows:
- Coverage: The scholarship reduces 36% of the regular Colbs tution fees, reducing them from 8,900.00 USD/year to 5,930 USD/year. Tuition fees to study at the University of Hertfordshire UK main campus are 19,800.00 USD/year. This scholarship fee will allow the student to study in Bangkok and obtain the UK degree by paying only a 30% of the official in campus UH fees.
- Duration of the Scholarship: Years 1 and 2 of the three year Bachelor BA(Hons) in Business Administration delivered by Colbs Institute and awarded by the University of Hertfordshire in the UK.
- Conditions and requirements: All international students can apply. No region or country restrictions apply at all.
- Tuition fees cannot be paid by installments.
- It applies to the next intake September 2021.
- Location: BANGKOK (THAILAND).
- Includes one year Education Visa in Thailand
- Accommodation service offered (not inlcuded in the tuition fees)
- MIT co-curricular study optional under scholarship conditions.
- Application here
© COLBS INSTITUTE 2021, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. * Names and brands mentioned in this website are property of their respective owners
Bangkok facilities and classes. 110 1 Thanon Krung Thon Buri, Khwaeng Bang Lamphu Lang, Khet Khlong San, Bangkok, 10600. Thailland
Chiangmai office. AIE Consulting Service Thailand Ltd.Part. 44/3 Moo 7. T.Huai Sai, Sankampaengh 50130 Chiang Mai, Thailand.