SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS to START NEXT INTAKE FEBRUARY 2022
PROGRAMME: BACHELOR (BA) HONS BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 30th, 2021
ELEGIBILITY: ANY NATIONALITY, PREFERENTIAL AGES 18-25
COLBS INSTITUTE offers scholarships for international students. Conditions and patterns are as follows:
1. Coverage: The scholarship reduces significantly its regular tuition fees. We are a private entity and we do not offer full scholarships to international students.
STUDY MODE FULL TIME
Bangkok Full Time. Years 1 & 2 full time study in Bangkok and year 3 online-blended (anywhere in the world).
Chiang Mai campus. Years 1 & 2full time study in Chiang Mai and year 3 online-blended (anywhere in the world).
BLENDED STUDY MODE
The Blended Study Mode combines online + on-site learning in Bangkok. Each year the students follow most courses online and have the opportunity to attend (not mandatory) 2-6 months to our seminars in Bangkok. Seminars in Bangkok will offer them to study some units in-class full time. Students can attend to Thailand all 3 years, only 1 or 2 years, or do not attend at all. THE ATTENDANCE TO BANGKOK IS NOT MANDATORY. This format will drastically reduce tuition fees and all extra costs typically associated to Full Time programmes like accommodation, Edvisa, etc.
PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIP FEES OFFERED.
Full time Bangkok campus. 6,980 USD/year. Applies to years 1-2. Year 3 has a common fee for all students of 4,980 USD.
Full time Chiang Mai campus. 4.980.00 USD/year. Applies to years 1-2. Year 3 has a common fee for all students of 4,980 USD.
Blended study mode. 4,980.00 USD/year. Applies to years 1-2. Year 3 has a common fee for all students of 4,980 USD.
Fully online: 3,980.00 USD/year
Students will obtain obtain the following official diploma-degrees.
- HIGHER NATIONAL CERTIFICATE Level 4. (Ofqual)
- HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA Level 5. (Ofqual)
- BACHELOR BA (HONS) BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION of UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORSHIRE degree.
Accommodation costs and living expenses in Bangkok or Chiang Mai are as well MUCH LESS than staying in London.
2. Duration of the Scholarship: Years 1 & 2 of the three year Bachelor BA(Hons) in Business Administration.
3. The programme format can be full time or blended.
4. Conditions and requirements: All international students are welcome. No region or country restrictions apply at all.
5. Preferred age between 18-25 years old (although all ages can apply).
6. Tuition fees must be paid according to the stipulated deadlines and calendar.
7. This call applies to starting Level 4 next intake February 2022.
8. Location: Thailand and online.
9. Full Time students can apply to One year Education Visa with our invitation letter to the programme. (extra visa costs apply)
10. We offer affordable accommodation (not inlcuded in the tuition fees), Note that we supervise the quality of the dorm but we are not responsible of its management.
MIT co-curricular study optional (not included) under scholarship conditions. Students who wish they can add it for an extra 800.00 USD once they are in Bangkok .
1) we keep the right to change or modify this offer anytime. If you are interested in this scholarship study option we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. At the moment we achieve our limit quota of ACCEPTED students UNDER SCHOLARSHIP CONDITIONS THE OFFER WILL BE CLOSED.
2) WE HELP STUDENTS TO FIND ACCOMMODATION IF THEY WISH BUT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OF THE MANAGEMENT OF THE PROPERTY.
3) THIS SCHOLARSHIP DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY EXTRA EXPENSES RELATED TO FLIGHTS, ACCOMMODATION, PERSONAL EXPENSES, FOOD, TRANSPORTATION OR VISA ADMINISTRATIVE/STAMP FEES.
© COLBS INSTITUTE 2021, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. * Names and brands mentioned in this website are property of their respective owners
Bangkok facilities and classes. 110 1 Thanon Krung Thon Buri, Khwaeng Bang Lamphu Lang, Khet Khlong San, Bangkok, 10600. Thailland.
Chiangmai office. AIE Consulting Service Thailand Ltd.Part. 44/3 Moo 7 T.Huai Sai, Sankampaengh 50130 Chiang Mai, Thailand.