15 PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS, DEADLINE: JUNE 25TH, 2021*
During 2021 COLBS offers scholarships available for international students. Conditions and patterns are as follows:
- Coverage: The scholarship reduces almost 50% of the regular Colbs tution fees, reducing them from 9,200.00 USD/year to 4,930 USD/year. Tuition fees to study at the University of Hertfordshire UK main campus are 19,800.00 USD/year. This scholarship fee will allow the student to study in Bangkok and obtain the UK degree by paying only a 25% of the official in campus UH fees.
- Duration of the Scholarship: Years 1 and 2 of the three year Bachelor BA(Hons) in Business Administration delivered by Colbs Institute and awarded by the University of Hertfordshire in the UK.
- Conditions and requirements: All international students can apply. No region or country restrictions apply at all.
- Tuition fees cannot be paid by installments.
- It applies to the next intake September 2021.
- Location: BANGKOK (THAILAND).
- Includes one year Education Visa in Thailand
- Accommodation service offered (not inlcuded in the tuition fees)
- MIT co-curricular study optional (not included) under scholarship conditions. Students who wish they can add it for an extra 600.00 USD once they are in Bangkok
- Application here
* very IMPORTANT: we keep the right to change the deadline given above and cancel this offer anytime. If you are interested in this scholarship study option we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. At the moment that we achieve our limit quota of students, we might close this offer in advance of the deadline given here (25th june,2021). no application fee is asked.
© COLBS INSTITUTE 2021, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. * Names and brands mentioned in this website are property of their respective owners
Bangkok facilities and classes. 110 1 Thanon Krung Thon Buri, Khwaeng Bang Lamphu Lang, Khet Khlong San, Bangkok, 10600. Thailland
Chiangmai office. AIE Consulting Service Thailand Ltd.Part. 44/3 Moo 7. T.Huai Sai, Sankampaengh 50130 Chiang Mai, Thailand.