APPLICATION SECTION. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PREPARE BEFORE APPLYING?
Before you start make sure you meet all the eligibility requirements. Prepare all the required documents in PDF format beforehand:
1. Passport Size Face Photo.
2. Copy of Passport. (National ID also valid in the application process but notice that you will need a passport to prepare your visa and travel to Thailand).
3. Official High School Dip. or equivalent and transcript with GPA. (For Bachelor) or Official Bachelor or Undergraduate Degree (For Master/Postgraduate).
4. English Language Certificate (IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 46-59, or equivalent required for non-native speakers). If you do not have the former tests make yours British Council test (BC*) here and attach the score obtained to the online form.
5. One Reference letter.
6. Statement of purpose 300 words.
Check if your browser is compatible with the system to ensure that all features of the computer application work properly.
NO APPLICATION FEE
Notice that incompleted applications (without all required documents) will be treated differently than correct aplications and might not qualify for admission process in case the seats in the programme are full. We grant admission on a "first-comes, first-served" basis.
If you have any queries about the application form please contact us at email@example.com
*Important: In case you have taken the British Council test online please provide us with the results with a PERSONAL CERTIFICATE issued by the same app made by British Council stating your name. You can purchase it online after doing the test and its price is about 19.00 USD
LATEST INFORMATION REGARDING COVID19
COVID19 CONTINGENCY PLAN. WHAT HAPPENS IF FINALLY YOU CANNOT TRAVEL IN FEBRUARY 2022 BECAUSE OF COVID19 RESTRICTIONS?
Accepted students who have alredy secured a place in the programme can postpone their starting date to August 2022
© COLBS INSTITUTE 2021, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. * Names and brands mentioned in this website are property of their respective owners
COLBS INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT
Oon Valley Campus. 56 / Moo 5 On Tai, San Kamphaeng District, Chiang Mai 50130. Thailand.
CIIM GRADUATE INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT LTD.PART.
44/3 Moo 7 T.Huai Sai, Sankampaengh
50130 Chiang Mai, Thailand.