To be part of the COLBS global community, please be prepared for the following steps:
1. Application Submission: To begin the process, you will need to submit an online application form and attach all required documents.
2. Acceptance/rejection received
3. Visa Administrative Fee (VAF) payment 450 USD.
4. Deposit Fee payment to secure a place. 20%. According to stipulated deadline.
5. Rest of tuition fees payment 80%. according to stipulated deadline
You will be notified about our admission decision 10-20 days after your application. If the decision is positive and you are offered a place to study at COLBS INSTITUTE, you will be required to pay the initial VISA ADMINISTRATIVE FEE (VAF) fee to start the invitation letter and Edvisa process.
It is important that you pay attention to the payment deadlines as we cannot guarantee your enrolment after the deadlines that will appear in your offer.
We also invite you to read through our payment, refund, deferral, and student withdrawal policy.
It is important that you consult your Thai embassy/consulate in your country of residence for information about the procedure.
Arrival at COLBS INSTITUTE
Once your enrolment is confirmed and you have the necessary documents to come to Thailand. It is important that you arrive at the start of the programme and attend the immersion days, which will prepare you for the rest of your academic year!
© COLBS INSTITUTE 2021, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. * Names and brands mentioned in this website are property of their respective owners
COLBS INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT
Oon Valley Campus. 56 / Moo 5 On Tai, San Kamphaeng District, Chiang Mai 50130. Thailand.
CIIM GRADUATE INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT LTD.PART.
44/3 Moo 7 T.Huai Sai, Sankampaengh
50130 Chiang Mai, Thailand.